Friday, October 3, 2008

U.N.E.X.P.E.C.T.E.D

I'm speechless bcoz i never thought of tis!! Didn't know that they are so terror in "acting"!! Didn't know that they'll come all the way to the campus coz normally oni i'm the one who go all the way out to town! haha.... Well, yesterday it's extremely cold and i'm super tired so i slept quite early..about 11pm! later on, about 12am++..if i'm not mistaken.. (i dono the time coz i'm half asleep) some1 knock on my door... i went to see and i saw my "dad's" face... thought that it's a dream...walked back to my be then i heard him shouting.. hahaha... stupid! i'm then forced to walk out to the park... blind-folded half way! Didn;t know where am i walking to... n all of a sudden, a bunch of monkies appeared!! hahahhaha.... whoopss.. no la...the group of cute n lovely malaysians here!! i'm so blurr and i just remember being dragged al the way out...saw a mini cake with 3 candles... and all of a sudden...............


KESIANNYAAAA.... they force me to eat tissue!!! :( then v started the "police & thief"
sigghh... n i'm blurr till i fell down!! (shud hav claimed medical fees fr them)



It's extremely cold outside... after a while, i went back to my room! guess what? i jus had a cream bath! shit! look at my hair :( even my hp + spectacle are all filled with cream...


But, anyways... A SPECIAL THANKS TO THE MALAYSIANS HERE!!! THIS IS THE 1ST TIME I KENA TILL SO TERUK!! :( @ :) ????

WHO'S PLAN IS THIS? HAHA...I GONNA TAKE REVENGE WHEN THE TIME COMES.... ARIGATOU!!


No comments: