Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sweet Dreams ended....

After days of sweet dreams i had here, it's time for the worst nightmare! sigh... whenever i see the assignment questions & books on my table, my head will burst off! damn "fan"! i don't know what is it! i don't know! i don't know how to do not because i don't want to do but because i never learn about those things before! sigh..... wat should i do now? force myself to just hand in assignments and try my luck or drop my course? sighh... whenever i see those books, i felt that time passes really fast! i've just been for 2 classes & i'm given assignment to be handed in on 28 oct + i don't know what the heck is tat! when i'm in classes with all guai louss... oni i'm the oni asian, i felt hopeless! restless! what can i do? is not that i anti-social but they jus don care! they look at u as if u are an alien to them! sighhh... got group assignment somemore..i rather do it myself if i can choose! this is the worst study time i ever had in my life! i really felt damn hopeless now! really don't know why the uni can simply offer courses to ppl... making me ended up knowing nth in class!

Uk really upsets me! it's worst than what i imagined. day by day, there are more n more scars on my body! i really can't tahan with the surroundings here! dust everywhere! sigghhh... my body itchy like hell daily... there's million of scars now... sigghhhhh....
i neeeeeedddddddddddd hhhheeeeeelllllllpppppppppp

No comments: