Friday, October 17, 2008

Really don't know what to write...

Seriously, i don't know what to write for the "title". Still the same like yesterday... i don't know why when the sky gets dark, i just feel moody,lazy... n my tears will drop! can't control it.. don't know why! sigh... today went out to shop for some stuff... booked ticket to go london on sat but i jus got no mood. don't know why! that doesn't looks like me! normally when i get to know that i can go n have fun, i'll be extremely happy but not this time. sigh..even i, myself don't know what's happening to me!!!!!! stupid tears! since this might be a "Rojak" post... gonna post some photos of the places i once stayed & staying.... jus shifted into a house today! oh yea~ my address & hp now is...

28, TOWNSEND STREET, GL51 9HD, CHELTENHAM, GLOUCESTERSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM.

+447835833945

come n find me ba... hehe....... sighhhhhhhh



previous hostel







current house (my room) - before







current house (my room) - after



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

leng you 'sao mai" feeling didnt pour out..understand that kind of feeling because i feel the same. you will get through de o, you can surely bear and solve it..

wai leng said...

hahaha... yeeeee.... i where got "sao mai" ???