Saturday, November 7, 2009

~ Time Flies ~

Leaving Malaysia to a foreign land! Getting used with a new environment! Mixing around with all new friends! Struggling to cope with a brand new form of studies! Learning hard to catch up with foreign slang! Getting started from 0 all alone!

All the above seems to have just happened to me yesterday! Time passes really fast that in a blink of eyes, I'm growing older & older! All the sweet memories I had in the UK really doesn't seems to be long time ago. It's all fresh in my mind! The image of me leaving Malaysia to pursue my studies last year seems to have just happened...It's so hard to describe that kind of feelings which I had. All had passed. My uni life has just ended in a second and it's like a sweet dream.

It's almost 5 months that I'm back to Malaysia and now, just seems to be so fast...I'll be leaving Malaysia again tonight! I'll be back to the lovely UK which has given me such beautiful memories not long ago. muahahaha~ but too bad, the trip will not last long. The 1 year (sept 08 - now) I had seriously changed me to a brand new person.

Well, I don't know what I wanna write now but I'm jut trying to keep myself awake till late so that I will be able to sleep on the plane at night later :)
I just wanna say, IT'S ALL LIKE A DREAM TO ME! TIME FLIES & NOW... I'M GOING TO SAY TO THE UK......... I'LL BE BACK SOON.... HAHA

2 comments:

=Mun= said...

Going back to study?

Vicky said...

I tot u don't like uk?