Thursday, October 8, 2009

Time for some updates

Alright! Alright! I've been neglecting my beloved blog for sooooo long! Kinda lazy and don't know what to update actually! My daily life in Msia sux!!! wake up..go through both english & chinese newspapers..have my brunch..on9..short nap/b driver..on9..dinner..out..bac home..sleep!!!!!! THAT'S ALL!!! arrgghhh..... IT'S SO BORING!

Have been back to Malaysia for 3+months and I'm still not working! Kinda hard to look for a job as I'll be leaving Msia for 3 weeks soon. Going back to the UK for my graduation ceremony! Really feel like staying back in the UK for at least a month but got no choice, mum is following & it's so impossible for her to leave my dad & bro alone at home for sooo long! hehe.. Hopefully I'll have enough $$$$$$$$ to go for at least 1 more trip during december before i look for a job seriously :P

Well, gonna update some pictures took during the past 3/4 months... I'm sure most of u edi saw these in my facebook :P


FRIENDS & FAMILY ( yay, dogs r also part of my family =P )






FOODS

These are the foods that I never treasure when I'm in Malaysia but misses "them" sooo much when I'm in the UK!! LOL... random pictures of foods in KL!






CARS

LOL~here comes the unique pictures (somehow unique to the driver who don't allow me to post on fb)... LOL.... aiseh... feel bad la for pin-pointing on his/her parking skills! haha.. but once in a lifetime ma (coz i'm sure ur skill will improve soon after) .... nvm nvm... haha

1 comment:

JC said...

SUper nice update wai leng...

I miss you so much...

Travel please count me in!