Friday, September 12, 2008

life after 09.09.08 (2)

DAY 2 - 10.09.08 (IN ABU DHABI AIRPORT)

The airport here looks like air asia's airport. it's packed with people and it's not that large!



DAY 2 - 10.09.08 (IN ETIHAD AIRWAYS)

an extremely nice view

The land of London


DAY 2 - 10.09.08 (AT HEATROW & CHELTENHAM SPA BUS-STOP)

Look at all my luggage! gosh! i wonder why it has exceeded the weight limitation. my frens all brought more things than me but they can get through! sigh..stupid me..give them weigh my hand-carry!!!


Everyone bz msging & waiting for ppl to pick up!


One of the street in Cheltenham. Don't know whats the name! hehe


DAY 2 - 10.09.08 (AT UNIVERSITY OF GLOUCESTERSHIRE, THE PARK CAMPUS)


Our 1st free lunch during the 1st day of orientation!


Ducks on the lake in Gloucestershire, The park campus


The Park!


Love the green trees around but not the life here!! sigh...

No comments: