Tuesday, September 16, 2008

bad experience in cheltenham

at 1st i thought that everything would be ok after the first few days but nope! it's getting worst! i still can't get enrolled until today! at 1st they say they did not get my deposit! after they checked, they sa get edi but have to find out where is it. then it's the prob of my fees! i paid for a few days edi n they say is still in the process. next is my course! they made a major mistake in my offer letter! at 1st the agent at E-WEST said tat it'll be alright! it's a 1 year course but now in UK they told me that it's a 4 years sandwiched course! what the hell is going on? they changed my offer letter n now waiting for ucas to confirm. sighhh....

When i'm in the villa alone with 1 or 2 of them, it's nice n peaceful but after other students came in! OMG!!! there's a major change in here! it's so damn noisy everyday! When i took the uni bus from my fren's place bac to my villa at nite, shit... they are noisy till i don't feel comfortable with it! my heart is so uneasy till i almost cried! it's damn fucking noisy! now, i'm in my room,.. they are blasting music out there! shouting! banging doors! damn noisy! what the heck!? i really can't get use with their culture! omg!!!

i really wanna go home immediately. i rather do my degree in malaysia! :(

No comments: