Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Finally

Finally, I've created a blog! Still quite blur with the features & all. Hmm, just got the offer letter from Gloucestershire Uni today. Finally, i've to make the decision whether to go or not. After weeks of consideration, i decided to pursue my degree in UK & this is why i started this blog. I think, it's time for me to have a blog because i might need this a lot when I'm not in Malaysia. It's kinda happy that i could step into a whole new country to me but kinda scared too because no 1 is going with me :(

3 comments:

Evelyn Low said...

hey sis!!great for u!but sad ur not comin to aus..*sobs* nevertheless, im happy dat u made up ur mind..=) im sure u can adapt pretty well...miss ya lots!

Anonymous said...

no worries leng jie! giv urself a kick in d butt n u'll do fine..(ok, how to u kick urself? u slowly dink bout it la!)

anyways..all d best in u decision, no choices are wrong girl..its jus, in d end, how u reach u dreams! take carez!

wai leng said...

aiseh... hope that i won't be bullied there!! :(