Sunday, July 27, 2008

A day out in KL & A night of frustration

Yesterday early in the morning, I went to KL with my mum! we went to lot 10 & then to pavilion! It's a hectic day walking without buying anything :( ! Anyways, the best thing that i saw in pavilion is the "fake model"! They are real in person but they make-up till they looks like a doll! Then they pose without moving for you to snap a shot of them! For minutes, without moving at all! it's really incredible!




Oh yeah~ yesterday i scolded a guy in focus point!!!!! i'm damn frustrated!! Bought 3 pairs of specs from focus point 1++ month ago & the guy said in 2 weeks time, the specs will be ok! After 2 weeks, i got 1 pair of the spec but the other 2, he said need 4 months!!!! WTF? 4 months for 2 pair of specs?? I'm not buying toy car!!! Then i scolded him & he said 1 month! until las 2 week i went back, he said not yet ok! then he said 1 more week! las wed i went bac, he said fri! then yesterday saturday, i called instead of going over, he said monday! I'm damn angry & scolded that fat guy on phone! I asked him what if on Monday, he can't give me the specs? He said, he'll return the money to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTH? He wasted 1++ month of mine & said will return my money??? What kind of business are they doing????????

WARNING : FOR THOSE WHO WANNA BUY SPECS, DO NOT GO TO FOCUS POINT!!! IT'S THE WORST SPECS SHOP I'VE BEEN TO!!!!

No comments: