Monday, August 4, 2008

Sleepless

It's 2.30am here but i'm still extremely "zing shan". Really wanted to sleep but i just drank a cup of nescafe so now i can't sleep at all :(

Although today is Sunday but i spent the whole day in my room facing 4-side-walls! It's so damn boring! Whole day testing my laptop, playing around with some new gadgets & daydreaming. Today marks another memorable Sunday in my life! The xx Sunday i spent alone at home!! Sigh... even on weekends, i've to stay at home! What's happening around?! Whole day doing nothing at all..I'm bored till playing with this (weird ugly look without make-up...oh yay~ i cut my hair! it's much shorter than before! actually wanted to cut till shoulder length, but the hair-stylist said if i cut it short, i need to trim once a month & that's kinda inconvenience for me) ---- >>>





Ahhhh... really wanna sleep coz i don't know what else i can do now!! *pity me*

2 comments:

Evelyn Low said...

wah,.....cut short d la..shud try shorter..heee

Carine Tan said...

lol plz go to sleep.. u look scary... next time when u cant sleep plz dun take photo!!! =x